Перейти к публикации

Order Vip Account

Electr0

Рекомендованные сообщения

The process of ordering VIP Account is as follows:

1. Read about VIP account

2. Purchase:

• Way 1 (recommended): Via our Store, in this case you just need to pay any convenient method of payment, after the payment, I immediately get an message from system and perform the activation of your account. Our store support gateways: PayPal and Wallet One
  • Way 2: Through the following purses in hand, showing the data in a message to the translation, after the payment be sure to write me in PM @Electr0 about what you paid, I will activate your account:
Скрытый текст

Payment is made at the following purses, one of the most convenient for you:

logo-wm.png

• DollarWM.PNG Z379148898595 - in USD
  • EuroWM.PNG E965196014159 - in Euro

paypal_logo.gif

• Our billing address: [email protected]
  • In the account, click Send and receive continue Send money to friends and family and input the recipient of your billing address.

3. Be sure to fill out all the transfers a message to the translation, which include the following information:

1. STEAM_ID
  2. Term of services, a minimum of 1 month.
  3. Your contacts for the feedback, for example a link to the page in STEAM, skype, icq, e-mail address (if you are friends with @Electr0 is not required)

An example of a well-formed message to the order: STEAM_ID: STEAM_1:0:31270679, VIP++, Time: 1 mouth, Contacts: skype: electroshock-007, Tag: Meow

In WebMoney line looks like this:

Скрытый текст

WM_Message ENG.PNG

In PayPal:

Скрытый текст

Message PayPal ENG.PNG

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...