The bad behavior of the players: "TheBlackPolar ™", "KINGPYRO", "Noee 'ツ" on Supercoop and coop alternative servers.

Fast

https://hlstats.ally.pro/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=l4d2&page=467

>> 6:47:53

Electro все они пишут там в чат-серверов, я не хочу утомлять вас больше с большим количеством ссылок, но так как игроки, как они, которые не заботятся об уважении к другим, должны быть наказаны, я просто хочу играть с друзьями, но если они будут ругань, подъезжали угрозы и насмешки, то правила этого сервера не работают

52 минуты назад, Lorde сказал:

Крови и зрелищ! 

Во первых не крови, а хлеба.

А во вторых давайте не торопится с линчеванием всех и вся. Надо разобраться и по всем правилам ОТЫМЕТЬ их во все щели.

P.S. Да, я зануда:vk_persik_1:

31 минуту назад, CrazyKEKC сказал:

Во первых не крови, а хлеба.

А во вторых давайте не торопится с линчеванием всех и вся. Надо разобраться и по всем правилам ОТЫМЕТЬ их во все щели.

P.S. Да, я зануда:vk_persik_1:

Ну хлеба то да, но крови больше подходит ]:->

Так уж и быть, запасемся терпением и посмотрим, что папка решит:vk_otto_19: 

19 часов назад, Fast сказал:

>> 6:47:53

Electro все они пишут там в чат-серверов, я не хочу утомлять вас больше с большим количеством ссылок, но так как игроки, как они, которые не заботятся об уважении к другим, должны быть наказаны, я просто хочу играть с друзьями, но если они будут ругань, подъезжали угрозы и насмешки, то правила этого сервера не работают

не вижу ничего криминального в приведенных двух ссылках

@Fast скорее всего ссылками не выйдет, я только что понял что сообщения сдвигаются при добавлении новых. и то что ты отправлял вчера сегодня уже не найти.. Лучше снимки экрана тогда, теперь они не будут размыты.

22 минуты назад, Electr0 сказал:

@Fast скорее всего ссылками не выйдет, я только что понял что сообщения сдвигаются при добавлении новых. и то что ты отправлял вчера сегодня уже не найти.. Лучше снимки экрана тогда, теперь они не будут размыты.

вашему превосходительству не угодишь 

Hello to all, Administrators and users in general :hello:

I will speak of my companion "TheBlackPolar ™" and "KING PYRO" , They do not connect regularly and have other activities therefore they can not defend themselves against what they are accused of.

I'll start by saying that I do not like problems, so I'll answer this question only once.

1. I am accused of "harassing" the players, but only the friends of the user "Fast" they accuse me, I could not harass him since I work and only play for hours, check in my activity log.

2. I am accused of insulting with offensive words, but how prodia be this? , Since I do not remember playing with him or his friends.

3. I am accused of expelling without reason, but I have not expelled anyone,
Can check by viewing in my "ban" log.

4. I am accused of not playing with Russians is because I can not, I can not because of the time difference. I am from peru, I go to play at night and in russia it is at dawn. The time difference is 8 hours, check in my activity log.

5. I am accused of offending his friends and I repeat again, I do not remember playing with him or his friends.

6. I am accused of something very delicate, I am accused of having spoken badly of the Administrator "Electr0", this is false. I respect and appreciate the administrator since he helped me many times.

7. They say that I am the one who speaks badly of the Administrator but here I have an image where the players "Eliza" and "Mono Loco" speak badly about the administrator. This happened on 2017-01-18 , 03:54 (Russian time)

Translation:

Eliza: Electro is becoming very mamon . 
         ( "mamon" : means to say that you are a child, you are a believed , has several interpretations )

Is an insult in Mexican language and Eliza is from Mexico
Mono Loco: ajajaj (He laughs)

Mono Loco: maintenance can be

Eliza: Or he's selfish and he does not want us to make money. 
          ( Says that the administrator Electr0 is an egoist )

This if, is to speak badly of administrator and there is this real hard evidence. 

Now tell me. Who are the bad?

Thank you very much for your attention. :)

16128633_148766338953699_1762607016_n.png

I am not a judge, nor am I an administrator nor am I VIP, I am just a normal player who wants to play normal on a normal server with my friends.
Electro say that nothing criminal nothing criminal nothing, well the chats are moving every day because the players always write so the messages move.
If I made this publication is because I as a player when I go to play I see these faults and I do not see a penalty or attention call.
If there was nothing criminal in what I published I would not have published this, you do not see it or you can understand it because of the language difference, but the point is that the fault is made the players continue to play without a penalty, they will continue doing that to Hidden from you, and I will remain as the affected one affected, not only I any player that could be affected, because I try to do something to stop that and I was ignored.
Well Mr. Electro if you say that there is no serious fault is fine I will continue playing but "" if the river sounds is because stones brings ""

Thank you and have a good day to all users of this forum and administrators.

The player Noee says that he does not remember or he does not want to admit it, if you spoke badly of "Electro" and I remember it well, not only that you spoke badly of me and of my friends even let the player "theBlackPolar" insult my friends " Nataly " and " Draciel "

7 минут назад, Fast сказал:

The player Noee says that he does not remember or he does not want to admit it, if you spoke badly of "Electro" and I remember it well, not only that you spoke badly of me and of my friends even let the player "theBlackPolar" insult my friends " Nataly " and " Draciel "

This is a child problems, this can be fixed by votekick. You want a secure from a admins? In this case create separate topics per issuer player with facts, I cannot understand why I should ban people for a mass of reports with a personal opinions.