Перейти к публикации
darkness

Illegal gambling of some players (Eliza and Draciel)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello to all

Administrators and users in general  :)

The reason for this theme  ;  complain

Is to publicize the illegal game that I witnessed in some users

They do this to get to the top positions
These illegal users change to the mutation "Special Delivery", change of difficulty to "Expert" ,

Then they lock themselves in the shelters and score points in this way.

It seems to me somewhat unfair that these users want to reach the top positions in this way

I attach images of precise moment where the illegal game begins and images of the messages

Step by step of the images :

Image 1 : Entered the server and user "Draciel" already wants to expel me.

Image 2 , Image 3 : User "Eliza" opens the door.

Image 4 : User "Eliza" starts the campaign, enters the shelter and closes the door.

Image 5 , Image 6 , Image 7 : User "Draciel" kills me.

Image 8 to the Image 21: The users "Draciel" and "Eliza" begin to kill the infected special with the door closed.
Is this worth a punishment? or

do this is legal?

Translation , Image 22 : This image is watching that the administrator "Electr0" do not see them doing the illegal game

This image I enter the server.

Draciel : !votemode 
 (Change the campaign mutation)

Eliza : a while ,  to watch

Draciel : !afk

Draciel : !rank

Eliza : Now comes ele  ("ele" Is equal to adm. "Electr0")

Eliza : jajaja  (Laughs)

Draciel : !vk

darkness : !frags

Is this worth a punishment? or

do this is legal?

c1m2_streets0001.jpg

c1m2_streets0002.jpg

c1m2_streets0003.jpg

c1m2_streets0004.jpg

c1m2_streets0005.jpg

c1m2_streets0006.jpg

c1m2_streets0007.jpg

c1m2_streets0008.jpg

c1m2_streets0009.jpg

c1m2_streets0010.jpg

c1m2_streets0011.jpg

c1m2_streets0012.jpg

c1m2_streets0013.jpg

c1m2_streets0014.jpg

c1m2_streets0015.jpg

c1m2_streets0016.jpg

c1m2_streets0017.jpg

c1m2_streets0018.jpg

c1m2_streets0019.jpg

c1m2_streets0020.jpg

c1m2_streets0021.jpg

c1m2_streets0022.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Кек. Если людям делать нечего и не мешают другим...) Давно уже ранк перестал быть каким-либо показателем чего-либо.

Поделиться сообщением

If they do not spoil gameplay for other players let them farm rank. It's mean nothing. They still play bad and gain no skill or exp. It's their chose to be noobs.)

Поделиться сообщением

I agree with the punishment. It's ok to farm, if you're alone and not bothering anyone, but when someone joins and wants to play the game the way it should be played and you just decide to kill them so they don't bother you from cheesing the rank, that's just being a scumbag.

Поделиться сообщением

а я все ждал повода забанить эту иностранную сучку :vk_imp_5:, потому что написала в чате что я эгоист :marysan_chii_3:, несмотря на то что я перенес ее данные со старого аккаунта, дал випку по акции, кароче наказаны на две недели оба, а с багом буду разбираться.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello Administrators

I agree to the sanction applied:)

But I think they will continue to make the game illegal
I find it unfair for users who play legally :(
It is necessary to apply the same penalty as that applied to the user " ° | \ | áal ¥ ° "
They must be down the rank, they got playing illegally
To learn to play, legally <_<

Поделиться сообщением

It is clear that user "Eliza" makes illegal games and also insults administrators

This happened on the day "2017-01-18" hour "03:54"

I attach image of the messages and the translation.

Translation of the messages in the image :

Eliza: Electr0 is becoming very mamon .          
       ( " mamon " : you are a believed , He behaves like a child )         
       Is an insult in Mexican language and Eliza is from Mexico

Mono Loco: ajajaj
             ( The user " Mono Loco " laughs at eliza's message, makes fun of you )

Mono Loco: maintenance can be 

Eliza: Or he's selfish and he does not want us to make money.           
       ( It says here that you " Electr0 " are an egoist. )

Eliza: Electro encourages us to earn points ,           
        Here, closed  (Admits that they are taking points, they are locked in the shelter)

Is it legal to make points like that?

Is it possible for a user to express himself that way from an administrator?

18-01-2017 (Eliza y Mono Loco).jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Eject u? I want the image with the votation to expel you . With that comand "!vk"  you can see countries of the players. 

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, Electr0 сказал:

Seguí esperando un pretexto para prohibir la perra extranjera :vk_imp_5:, porque he escrito en el chat que soy egoísta :marysan_chii_3:, a pesar de que lo moví los datos de la cuenta antigua dio Wiepke en acciones EAI castigado por dos semanas, tanto como un error voy a entender.

7 часов назад, NoStigm сказал:

Si no se echan a perder el juego para otros jugadores les deje rango granja. No es nada significa. Ellos siguen jugando mal y no adquieren ninguna habilidad o exp. Es su eligieron para ser noobs.)

Speaking of injustice? That this ?, the administrator sanctions to 2 players by the baseless accusation of a user ?. He says that I wanted to expel him, but where is the image with the vote to expel him? The command "! Vk" serves to view the countries of the players online. On the other hand, statistics prove our ability. We have obtained the "best player" of each game many times playing with players who are within the top 20 in the ranking of the server supercoop and even the user "eliza" has won players like "Libertux", "FD" that occupy the 1 and 2 place in the ranking. We have played since 2015 on these servers, we do not need to take advantage of that advantage to be in a good position in the ranking. If we have done, they are just to get money and spend on purchases. In almost 2 years we have had no problems with any player or co-administrators. I do not have problems with accepting the punishment. I will not be ass kisser of anyone to pray that they do not sanction to me, I only wanted to expose what I wanted to say.

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, darkness сказал:

Hello Administrators

I agree to the sanction applied:)

But I think they will continue to make the game illegal
I find it unfair for users who play legally :(
It is necessary to apply the same penalty as that applied to the user " ° | \ | áal ¥ ° "
They must be down the rank, they got playing illegally
To learn to play, legally <_<

no se que te quejas de Nataly ,estuviste jugando un año con ella o vives con ella o jugaste siempre que estuvo jugando ?jajjaaj ni sabes que hizo o como llego ahì ,la verdad me parece muy tonto lo que estas diciendo xD.

Поделиться сообщением

51 минуту назад, Draciel сказал:

Speaking of injustice? That this ?, the administrator sanctions to 2 players by the baseless accusation of a user ?. He says that I wanted to expel him, but where is the image with the vote to expel him? The command "! Vk" serves to view the countries of the players online. On the other hand, statistics prove our ability. We have obtained the "best player" of each game many times playing with players who are within the top 20 in the ranking of the server supercoop and even the user "eliza" has won players like "Libertux", "FD" that occupy the 1 and 2 place in the ranking. We have played since 2015 on these servers, we do not need to take advantage of that advantage to be in a good position in the ranking. If we have done, they are just to get money and spend on purchases. In almost 2 years we have had no problems with any player or co-administrators. I do not have problems with accepting the punishment. I will not be lamebotas of anyone to pray that they do not sanction to me, I only wanted to expose what I wanted to say.

jajajaj èl habla en general ,no de ustedes dos  .-. està de màs eso que pusiste.

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Noee сказал:

It is clear that user "Eliza" makes illegal games and also insults administrators

This happened on the day "2017-01-18" hour "03:54"

I attach image of the messages and the translation.

Translation of the messages in the image :

Eliza: Electr0 is becoming very mamon .          
       ( " mamon " : you are a believed , He behaves like a child )         
       Is an insult in Mexican language and Eliza is from Mexico

Mono Loco: ajajaj
             ( The user " Mono Loco " laughs at eliza's message, makes fun of you )

Mono Loco: maintenance can be 

Eliza: Or he's selfish and he does not want us to make money.           
       ( It says here that you " Electr0 " are an egoist. )

Eliza: Electro encourages us to earn points ,           
        Here, closed  (Admits that they are taking points, they are locked in the shelter)

Is it legal to make points like that?

Is it possible for a user to express himself that way from an administrator?

18-01-2017 (Eliza y Mono Loco).jpg

noe el que te acuso fue fast xD (que lo unico que estuvo mal fue las malas palabras de blackpolar despues todo lo demas nada serio ) no mono y eliza ,porque no vas a buscar algo de èl jajajja ahhh cierto son dos grupos para ver a quien dan ban del otro grupo jajaj ya dejense de joder.ademàs bien sabes que el chat las cosas mayormente son en bromas.

Поделиться сообщением

darkness otro fast :v ? parecen niños llorones  y como èl dijo el rank no dice nada :) cada uno hace exp o juega como se le antonja xD mientras no molesten a otros.
las fotos ya están sacada antes que empiecen a jugar, como sabias que iban a hacer eso xD o también ya estuviste jugando =P y mas vale que si te pones en frente de alguien que dispara te va matar ,se nota que lo hiciste apropósito ya que estas frente de èl,entonces yo también me pondré en frente de uno y que me mate asì después me quejo para que le den ban jajajja.

En serio déjense de molestar con tonterías en el foro, los únicos que quedan mal o de quien se van a reír es de ustedes.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Draciel сказал:

Speaking of injustice? That this ?, the administrator sanctions to 2 players by the baseless accusation of a user ?. He says that I wanted to expel him, but where is the image with the vote to expel him? The command "! Vk" serves to view the countries of the players online. On the other hand, statistics prove our ability. We have obtained the "best player" of each game many times playing with players who are within the top 20 in the ranking of the server supercoop and even the user "eliza" has won players like "Libertux", "FD" that occupy the 1 and 2 place in the ranking. We have played since 2015 on these servers, we do not need to take advantage of that advantage to be in a good position in the ranking. If we have done, they are just to get money and spend on purchases. In almost 2 years we have had no problems with any player or co-administrators. I do not have problems with accepting the punishment. I will not be ass-kisser of anyone to pray that they do not sanction to me, I only wanted to expose what I wanted to say.

Поделиться сообщением

The prohibition was made, I must say that before they think of banning player "Nataly", did not do anything wrong, if we remember well before the statistics are separated the three servers were as united, players could go to mega survival And playing there, it is because of this that many players climbed very fast, also scored points, but that does not see anything wrong against the player "Nataly".

Поделиться сообщением

This is very strange, That has to do with the player "Nataly" and why prohibition? , if it player "Nataly" not was in that moment. 

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Electro, I am noob and bad player, you could lower me to rank 100 or 1000 xD so some people go up a post and they are happy lol seriously n.n thank you very much. (creo que ya mucha  molestias acá ,me voy =P ) bye.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Fast сказал:

This is very strange, That has to do with the player "Nataly" and why prohibition? , if it player "Nataly" not was in that moment. 

fast dime la verdad tu crees que le daran ban porque alguien lo dice jajajaj  adiós 

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Draciel сказал:

Eject u? I want the image with the votation to expel you . With that comand "!vk"  you can see countries of the players. 

The command "!vk" is to expel a player <_<

I just said that he put the command to expel me :|

I did not say I was expelled o.O

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Fast сказал:

For what I read in the forum talk

That the user  " ° | \ | áal ¥ ° "

They applied a more drastic penalty

and the sanction must be applied to all without exception :|

Поделиться сообщением

Отныне я буду разговаривать с вами только по русски, ибо по даже по английски вы еще с того диалога не поняли что если вы не угомонитесь, я вас по выгоняю. ВСЕХ. Так что миритесь глупцы, эти конфликты только зря тратят ваше и так уходящее на игры время.

Как вы своими маленькими головками не понимаете что вы мешаете другим играть своими ссорами, тим киллом и так далее.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.