64 сообщения в этой теме

1 час назад, mav сказал:

@NECROTHOS what you see in the screenshot are two annexed bases. They are not beautiful, but they are very resistant.
I prefer an ugly shelter, sick or made of shit, to a useless shelter, that does not resist anything to the infected.
I prefer my refuge, where I resisted 176 minutes, to a beautiful palace. Here I show you my best time there.
Screenshot 1: my shelter
Screenshot 2: Zero´s shelter:angel:

screenshot1.jpg

sreenshot2.jpg

Firstly, it takes half the card.
Secondly, where it is protected, I do not see if a simple hen can bite.
Thirdly, only the skeletons have been removed; now all the burrs have to be removed because of people like you.

Поделиться сообщением

@NECROTHOS First: write in English, please. I do not understand anything to you. :angel:

Second: write in English, please. I do not understand anything to you.

Third: you ask Electr0 about the reasons for your decisions and then we talk.
P.D .: relax, boy.

darkness и dead понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, mav сказал:

@NECROTHOS First: write in English, please. I do not understand anything to you. :angel:

Second: write in English, please. I do not understand anything to you.

Third: you ask Electr0 about the reasons for your decisions and then we talk.
P.D .: relax, boy.

ну все претензии к google переводчику.

Поделиться сообщением

Ща будут отмазываться, лапками вверх, мол, Господь с тобой, мы не при делах 

Поделиться сообщением

@mav The problem is that your shelters take up a lot of space, almost half the card. Many players, for example, also have a base near the pool on the map "motel". At you basically they consist of buildings from "skeletons" and "fences" - this is called the farm. We are against such buildings, because we want to see beautiful unusual shelters with a design (not like everyone else).

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Marysan сказал:

@mav The problem is that your shelters take up a lot of space, almost half the card. Many players, for example, also have a base near the pool on the map "motel". At you basically they consist of buildings from "skeletons" and "fences" - this is called the farm. We are against such buildings, because we want to see beautiful unusual shelters with a design (not like everyone else).

:3

Поделиться сообщением

@Marysan Sorry, but the game is basically survival. that's why it's called the server Mega Survival.  O.o And a shelter, as Necrothos points out, does not serve to survive. They do not look tough.<_<
To survive is to endure as long as possible.
P.D .: soon I will modify my shelter. :wink:

darkness и dead понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Я хоть и не админ, и ко мне прислушиваться не должны, но как игрок сервера, я не против его "администратирования" воть.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, NECROTHOS сказал:

вообще что происходит?

Нафиг твою тему) тут беседка!!

Поделиться сообщением

Пусть пока помодерит серв нубик

Поделиться сообщением

@Marysan As? you are wrong with me and very wrong, how long ago is admins on this server? months? or not?? Do you know me? Do we ever play together in mega? We were friends before being admins? Uncover your ears and do not be swayed by the slander of other players, be impartial and friendly with other players who are not your friends and be a great admins and you will earn the respect of all Latin players and when you send a video where there is tests that your friends are trolls, try not to ignore and look the other way, it bothers you that you have returned to Mega? or is my rank 3 of the server (which took me 2 years to arrive) to be Latina and woman, is what really bothers you so much. Regarding my mistake that I made, I already apologized mainly to Electr0 (I am very grateful to you for leaving me express freely in this forum) to Eskimo Callboy and most of the admins (for being nice to me), so admins do not think if he does not know, as for the issue of the player Necrothos I was forced to answer him since he exposed captures of my refuge and Zero's and I treat him as sick:vk_persik_14:

dead понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

@mav at that here you? And at that here rank? Lich king has the 2nd place on the server. And in general you have (or was) a Latin American admin who followed you. I do not need your respect, I treat all players equally, whether it's a schoolboy playing for the first time, or a regular player.

Поделиться сообщением

какие же уродские гифки она использует 

Goglol понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Гифки из однокласников или 2007-го

Поделиться сообщением

@Marysan I remind you, if you did not know? I was number 1 of the rank 11 months ago. And if there was another Latino player to reach that position, the truth is that I do not know. Regarding the issue of respect, we differed: I do not ask for your respect, it was an idea, nothing more! the truth ... it's a pity, since many latin players are subscribed in the forum and seeing their response and their words only makes it look bad. As for the subject of the deal, well, it is a matter of points of view.<_<

dead понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Лел ну причем тут вщ ранг? Похвалу как раз получают игроки, которые умеют строить и делают это хорошо, а не тот кто больше настрелял.

Поделиться сообщением

@Marysan Well, as you could see in the screenshots. I do not usually build palaces, and I have managed to survive for a long time and at the same time get a very good position in the rank, as I said before, they are different points of view<_<

dead понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

почему нет возможности ставить дизлайк?

Поделиться сообщением

В 06.11.2017 в 19:26, Electr0 сказал:

какие же уродские гифки она использует 

Блин я уже давно хотел об этом написать, но думал что весь форум думает иначе, и меня закидают говном

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу